Sign in to follow this  
BigTartanJudge

Scirocco/Corrado OEM subframe compatibility with RECARO seat

I am currently looking for a pair of either Corrado or Scirocco RECARO front seat subrames (the height adjustable ones) to fit my front RECARO's into my rado. Needing these ASAP as I can't really fit my new front seats in without them (they will go in but will sit too high as they are currently on MK2 Golf RECARO subframes).

However, I have heard that you can use OEM MK2 Scirocco standard seat subframes to fit RECARO's into your rado, as these subframes are height-adjustable. However, I have also been told that you need to use Scirocco RECARO-specific subframes to fit these to a rado. So who's right about this ?

So the question is, would standard mk2 Scirocco adjustable seat bases be suitable for fitting the RECARO's I have into my rado or is there also a Scirocco RECARO-specific subframe unique for fitting RECARO's ?.......as I think I can get hold of a set of scirocco height adjustable seat bases/ subframes.

Cheers

Not too sure about Skyrocket/Recaro frames but stock 'Rocket frames only drop at the rear, hence the "Gangsta Lean" driving position with a lot of Skyrocket drivers (me included!)....

HTH...