Sign in to follow this  
neox3

corrado g60: twin intake question - help!

hello, i am a user of a corrado g60 from spain, and i tryed to made my self the twin intake kit for my car... i upgraded it, adding a conduct from de oil gas in the top of the motor to the second filter in the compressor, to conserve it when removing the re-circulation of the air.

but i have a doubt,, what do you do with the tube of the recirculation of the air (the tube that expulses the hot air recirculated) ?

because i dont find any photo of the setup that shows this tube, i putted in it a thirt filter....

here a image...

dscn4355ld7.jpg

dscn4356ve9mv3.jpg

is this correct? or what i have to do with this tube?

i have a problem of overpressure, with a 68mm pulley my rado shows 1,4 bar of pressure at 5500 rpm.... a lot!! and really it runs = that a stock g60. too presure for the car!

sorry for the aspect, it is temporal xD

any idea?

thanks in advance

Boost return - Thats ok I think but most people leave it open completly to get a dump-valve like noise...

The pipe from the engine cover - most people leave these either venting to atmosphere or run the pipe to an oil catch tank but I think what you have done is ok as it will lubricate the charger...

1.4 Bar is very good, over 20 PSI infact, I see you have a Golf front mounted intercooler, it may be correct - where are you reading the pressure from??

yes, you are correct. i have a front mount intercooler from golf rally .

i am reading the presure with a T in the tube that goes from FPR to the motor.

now its ok my setup? can i damage the motor?

cand someone post photos of this setup?

because the the doubt that i have was that the admission,has a tube that leaves by down , when throwing of the cable of the accelerator it also open, then aside from trhow air it also absorbs, and if it does without pressure, i think that the car runs worse ...

two rapid questions:

- if i remove it completely, how i close the hole in de admision??

- it the exit of hot air is closed... it can not "explode" for overpressure??

this recirculation also catch air... if it is closed, it cath very less air....

please, reply me theser two questions.... because i dont understand one thing,, if y remove all the recircle pipe, what i do with the hole that remains in the admision?? because if it sucks air and no one filter is in it, it can crash the admision...

i meaned the throttle body!

my questions are answered, very thanks!

i only remove the tube and its ok :)