Sign in to follow this  
Bojmobile

Cheap Ferrari for sale - genuine?

Ferrari 456 for sale guys - do you think this is for real? Seems kinda cheap to me :?

1995 FERRARI 456 GT 2dr Coupe

Features: 24,000 miles Manual MAROON Petrol 2 Door Coupe M reg (1995) Full Description: Glossary of Terms

Manual, 24,000 miles, Maroon.new tyres and mot owned for last seven years,ferrari cd player. £21,995. ono

Is a little cheap but yeah thats a 456!

Been looking at Ferrari's myself the last few days as they are something I'm thinking about, although I like many others would opt for the more common Ferrari style of the 348 or if I can stretch that far a 355 thats why the 456 is getting so cheap. Not really a shape associated with the Marque. It's more their attempt at a family car (almost!)

According to Parkers a poor private sale price for a 97 'P' model is £29,070. So yes it does seem cheap, £160k new :shock:

Problem with stuff like that is that whilst the purchase price is within reach of a reasonable number of people the running costs are still taht of a car that was originally £160k.

An old boss of mine had a 550 Maranello and a 355, both were very low mileage and I never saw a service bill for less than £1500 - they are not a car to run on a budget and anything other than a top notch service history (not necessarily Ferrari main dealler) will kill the resale value

Still a stunning car the 456, in my opinion, the best looking 4 seater Ferrari ever

I've been looking at 348s myself with a budget of about £20k - I really fancy this 456 though - got a quote online for fully comp of £700!

I've been looking at 348s myself with a budget of about £20k - I really fancy this 456 though - got a quote online for fully comp of £700!

TBH though, you need to spend about £25K to get a decent 348 that has good service history and is RHD. From what I 've been looking at anyway.

Still a stunning car the 456, in my opinion, the best looking 4 seater Ferrari ever

...if we're talking 4-seat, i'm still liking the Scaglietti myself 8)

Ferrari_612_Scaglietti_6_bw.jpg

Sam, If you are serious i will put you in touch with a friend who sources/imports choice 348 / 355 / 360's direct from Italy.

Sam, If you are serious i will put you in touch with a friend who sources/imports choice 348 / 355 / 360's direct from Italy.

I am serious, but it won't be yet. Will be looking in the new year. Just doing some research at the moment and still undecided between that and a Tuscan S.

If they are from Italy, won't they be left hookers though??