Sign in to follow this  
reubenwilliams

A 'sensible corrado' TDI conversion?

You don't need the fuel tank and yes there will most likely be other things that you need but it sounds like afairly complete swap. Be sured that you will find some items missing :)

Yep - mine is still running the original 55ltr tank with an enlarged filler neck, original late G60 in tank pump (as the PD's only require low pressure to the injectors - 1.5 barr i think) and even the standard petrol filter under the car with the original feed and return lines, they go to the PD TDI filter in the engine bay but as far as i'm aware I have no fuel heater and don't seem to have any probs at all with winter starting, just take a bit longer for glow plugs to go out...

Dunno how I missed this thread as I only notticed it yesterday!!! - I will post a big reply soon based on observations of mine with the 115 PD conversion

Another corrado in MK that Ive not seen.. had myn over 4yrs....

Liking the idea's for yr motor... Im in cov alot too so you may see me passing by the uni :lol:

Im in cov alot too so you may see me passing by the uni

I never see you about Bally despite me always keeping my eyes peeled for your Rado :)