Sign in to follow this  
tonka

pure sex rado

cant find anything on it .....the v5 came back at weekend and it said...........................PURPLE doh!!!!

still lookin ta

Louise x

After a long and time consuming search of every inch of my pure sex rado ,looking for the colour and with the help of you guys too

I didn't find a single orange sticker ''''''apart from the R2D2 robot one from starwars [ thanks billcor lol]

But i have finally established my pure sex rado is Bordeaux Red Metallic (LC3Y) / Pearl Red Special Clearcoat Metallic (LC3Y]

Any one needs any vw codes i got loads of em !!!!

Now that i have found out ......i must move on to the Big Sister VR6 Version oif Pure Sex called " Vivacious"

she is a 1994 Bramble mettalic LC3Y , Just needs a few tweaks like the subara 5 stud 17's I found in our shed ...lol off my other halfs scooby

And coil overs ..............................boy she has some power !!!! will post pictures soon

thanks for your help with pure sex rado guys

Hello

The Rado bit is obviously the end of corrado

And the pure sex comes from a very camp neighbours friend who after a night out was heard saying [by my husband]

"That car is just pure sex" so thats where it all started lol

thanks for the question

OH Yes i agree

I remember corrados from being younger and i have had a passion for cars even as a girl but compared to my SLK MERCEDES 7 SERIESC BMW And jaguar its the best !!!!!!

Give me a refined corrado all day long

Regards

Lou