Sign in to follow this  
DIGGER B

Front bumper removal.

How easy is it to remove my front bumper ? or is it a pain to get off any advice wld b great thanks. :?

Dead easy, couple of screws in each front wheelarch and four bolts underneath, two each side, the outer two of a row of 3, pretty obvious when you look underneath, bumper then just slides off after you've disconnected the lights.

I can do it in less than 10 mins now, first time round will take longer but its certainly not difficult

Basically, it's just held on with 4 (2 on each side) bolts. You can see them once under the car. It's not immediately obvious that they're for the bumper either. Give them a really good soak with WD40 or similar first. Take out the fogs/indicators. Undo the bolts and pull the bumper forward. Make sure you have a blanket on the ground in case you drop the bumper. Easy as. Only prob I had was the bolts took two hours to get undone! Once off the car, give them a good clean and grease before doing them up again, then next time they'll come off nice and easy.

Been covered to death. Have a look through the search and there's threads with pictures and everything! :D