Sign in to follow this  
The_Dude

Alternative to Momo?

8) I have the same one as that but 3 spoke version in carbon on my mk1 cabriolet

Aqua G60 thats the exact same steering wheel i have, but its in my mk1 at the moment, i have thought about putting it in my c as the blackberry inserts will go well...

got my raid dino from german ebay, very cheap at the time and excellent service :D

Aqua G60 thats the exact same steering wheel i have, but its in my mk1 at the moment, i have thought about putting it in my c as the blackberry inserts will go well...

Yeah it suited my VR6 as it was Purple violet with Blackberry leather, I dont think its in keeping with a 1991 G60 with Grey cloth interior though? I had a really lovely MOMO CORSE with red stitching but i sold it :censored: I also had a nice Italvolante one I sold :censored: which my mate still has but hes putting that on his C

I Honestly really like the original early one on mine to be fair, its like new and reminds me of my old Rallye golf somewhat :luvlove: so the BBS is probably on its way out if anyone makes me a decent 3 figure offer for it :grin:

I've got a red momo corse that I might be getting rid of shortly, I'm just trying to find a minty condition original leather wheel - I get loads of sarky comments about my red steering wheel :roll:

:eek: The BBS one i said i "might" get rid of has been sold already!! someone from VR6OC saw it and ripped my arm off :wave:

so my original is definately staying on :lol:

This is my italvolante.. Perfect size and feels comfortable to use. Thinking about selling though as Im close to sourcing a nearly new standard wheel.