Sign in to follow this  
Goldie

Goldies Mk2 Valver - SOLD....

Not a chance Jon, it would need a stupid amount of work to get to that standard, just a nice daily is the order of the day...

I do at the minute mate, got a few glitches that are doing my head in Grrr! :lol:

Well i drove this car for the fial time today, i promised a mate of mine first dibs not long after i bought it and he will be collecting within the week.

Its been a great car, anyone needing a cheap and yet fun daily should get a Mk2..

I know hes got some plans for the car - possible VR or 20v, paint, wheels etc so i look forward to seeing how it ends up..

Next plan, Corrado sale later in the year and a sensible car purchase required..

As for next year, i will be requiring a V6 in my life again...

wow thats all come about abit hasnt it? whats heppened plans changed and things needed to be done got in the way of corrado ownership! lol

Michael, sorry to see the Goof has gone, and astonished to hear the C will be going too! :( :cuckoo: :scratch: Such a lovely example, and you've put so much into it! What's the plan? Give us a clue!

Everything is all good, no real plans. Thinking a Diesel Bora will be aquired later in the year and after that i want something thats nice, quick but that ill be more likely to use than i have been with teh Corrado...

Shame to see it go mate...but it sounds like its off to a good home.

I love MK2's I got hold of an A3 1.8t quattro recently and sold my MK2 but Im selling the A3 and getting another one now.

:lol:

Will you be at any shows this year or are you "travelling" again?

Im a no show again this year due to work..

The plan car wise, is to sell everything and as boring as it sounds make a house purhcase later in the year, time to settle and all that. Im really feeling the need for a MK4 R32 though in the not too distant future...

Descending into respectability is a slippery slope Michael , but if you're house buying nows the time to do it.

Buy a nice tunable TDI and you'll still have bags of fun :) The torque is addictive.