Sign in to follow this  
latestarter2

car valeting

Time has come to sort out the dull mettalic paintwork once and for all. No doubt down to my inept attempts at washing and polishing but can anyone recommend a good valeter around Swindon,chippenham that kind of area who's handy with the polisher and hot soapy water, who can perform miracles and make my C look as tho I havent abused it for 12months?

Cheers

I am a bit far from you mate (over 2 hours drive!) but i dont mind travelling if you can cover fuel costs. I am starting detailing soon as i go back to uni, i can either just give it a good clean or can go the full hog and get the machine polisher on it to really bring it back to showroom condition. However if you fancy giving it a go yourself (great fun!) then i dont mind talking you through everything you would need stating whats best to use and the do's and dont's of car washing/polishing etc. PM me mate :)

which uni are going to?...closer or further from swindon?

Rough idea of cost too. It has the usual swirls on the bonnet etc and there is a whiteish deposit that comes when i try (poorly) the polish it.

cheers

I am a bit far from you mate (over 2 hours drive!) but i dont mind travelling if you can cover fuel costs. I am starting detailing soon as i go back to uni, i can either just give it a good clean or can go the full hog and get the machine polisher on it to really bring it back to showroom condition. However if you fancy giving it a go yourself (great fun!) then i dont mind talking you through everything you would need stating whats best to use and the do's and dont's of car washing/polishing etc. PM me mate :)

:shock: That sounds promising. My car looks pap and I would love to see how / what is done !