Sign in to follow this  
VR6

Value of this....?

Right, as some of you may know, I'm after some leathers for my C. (Thanks again for the offer of some Aberdeen Angus, Brian! :D )

What I really have no idea about, is how much I would get for my cloth interior.

It is absolutely mint with no worn bolsters, rips, burns etc etc. It had the centre arm-rest in the back. Colour is as per the picture.

CorradoInterior.jpg

I suppose it would appeal to people looking to replace their worn interiors or to people who want to stick it in a different dub as a project car.

But what's it worth, and would it sell???

its hard to say mate

even i have a set of mint grey complete interior for a corrado out of my mates for £250 and no takers doesnt ehlp theres people on pvw selling them for less than £200

Also when i sold my seats about 2 years ago i got £200 for just the seats stil have my old door cards at home which prob end up in the skip soon :(

I would say put it on a high price just to test the water and work from there

Yeah I was thinking that about £300 might be the top-end but £200-£250 might be a more reasonable target.

I'll stick em in all the classifieds I can think of, once I've agreed on some leathers.

Cheers Alex - others opinions still welcome :)

I'm looking at replacing my seats as mine are a bit worn. Just have to be grey. I have the early interior but the door cards don't have a patten on anyway.

Only problem is I'm off overseas for a couple of months (work) and won't be back until Jan/Feb

Put them in the parts for sale section, you have nothing to lose.