Sign in to follow this  
Jim Bowen

Removing Front Seats

I've not looked around the car yet to figure this out, it may be simple, other cars i've done it too, its just a case of two bolts then the seat slides out.

is it the same on corrado, i have leather recaros, heated and electric, is there anything i need to be aware of/careful with when attempting this?

remove the plastic trim that covers the seat runner (on the right on the left seat and on the left on the right seat) then just remove the small allen screw with a 10mm nut on the front of the centre seat rail, then pull the slider lever and slide all the way back and lift out.

And as you have recaro's unplug the connectors.

Good choice of seats, just done this myself last couple of weeks.

Are you replacing the interior to recaro or its already fitted, if its already in then dont forget to unplug the looms before you lift out the seat but after you have slid it back.

they are already in the car, they came with it, i just want to take them out so i can clean under them, treat all the leather properly and wash the headlining/clean windscreen a bit easier.

i might try and stop a few of the squeaks and rattles too :lol: