Sign in to follow this  
bracey_bonus

Advice for a first time corrado owner

Hi there,

Finally got myself a corrado G60. Which is nice! Apparently my corrado has a stage 4 supercharger. Can anyone tell me what the pros (and or cons) of this supercharger are compared to a standard superchager? Also can anyone tell me of things I might what to check or replace?

Cheers.

Rob.

Hi there. Well you will be punting out more boost/power with a stage 4, but on the flip side the service intervals for the charger will be greatly reduced depending on what size pulley the charger is running.

I read on a post somewhere that the service intervals for the G-Lader are :-

Standard pulley every 45k.

68mm pulley every 30k.

65mm pulley every 20k.

I'm no expert on all things supercharged and i may be corrected on the above info, however one thing i have noticed on this forum is that the best advice for a new G60 owner with no evidence of when the charger was last rebuilt or serviced is to have the charger looked at and/or serviced by G-Werks as a matter of course/peace of mind.

Thanks for the info.

Does anyone know exactly how much more bhp the stage 4 supercharger provides than the standard supercharger?

Also can anyone tell me what size pully is supplied with the stage 4 as standard?

Cheers.

Rob