Sign in to follow this  
davej

roof runners and fogs

hi all, just got my first corrado, and it's a beauty. just looking for a few bits for it though.

firstly, looking for the runners from either side of the roof, as they've perished quite a bit. the black plastic strips where a roof rack etc would go. can you get these new or is it a breakers yard job?

secondly, looking for a drivers side front fog light, as the one on there is cracked. again, anyone know where i can get one new, or second hand?

cheers

hi all, just got my first corrado, and it's a beauty. just looking for a few bits for it though.

firstly, looking for the runners from either side of the roof, as they've perished quite a bit. the black plastic strips where a roof rack etc would go. can you get these new or is it a breakers yard job?

secondly, looking for a drivers side front fog light, as the one on there is cracked. again, anyone know where i can get one new, or second hand?

cheers

try GPC in luton, they do the runners for about 75 quid a set at shows, fogs as well I think, check VAG dealer prices too.