Sign in to follow this  
dukest

GTechniq Paint Perfection - protective paintwork coating

A bit pricey (see comments ~£400 apparently) but for anyone with an aversion to cleaning their car themselves, and perhaps those who've had recent resprays, maybe this is an interesting new alternative?

Sounds interesting, but you would still have to wash the bloosy car! The way he was saying he hates washing cars but not anymore thanks to this miracle stuff sounds like it stops the car getting dirty full stop which is boolarks!

its a bit like blackfire wet ice over fire shine they use a mixture of carnuaba wax and polomers to get a good long lasting shine.i paid nearly the same amount to have my car detailed by dave http://www.sportscarprotection.com using zymol royale 2 days of paint correction then the wax and for a car with orignal red paint the shine was amazing at lasted at least 6 months witout waxing agian.its nearly time for for a top up

hi guys after some research and a recent open day i went to i can say that this product is very good. this pic will show you how good it works, its the factory wrx and g-tech is now the official coating supplier half was done with c1 nano coat and the other without. Then one muddy stage through a welsh forest and theres the answer. The c1 forms a microscopic nano particle layer on the paint bonding with it and it helps pull the dirt away.