Sign in to follow this  
calv1n

Corrado Birthday!

Hi all,

I'm pretty new to the forum - enjoying the wealth of information and entertainment :) and just wanted to commemorate the 26th Sept07 as the day I became the proud owner of a Corrado 8) I've wanted to own one ever since I saw one about 8 years ago and even bought and owned a polo saloon for 3 years because I thought it looked a bit similar! :roll: Anyway, very excited about the car - VR6, aqua blue, new-built vege engine and the neat ICE is a bonus.

Here's a (dark) pic of the beauty that is... (and her predecessor)

....actually, I don't seem to know how to insert pics just yet, so that'll have to do for now. Nice work with all this business, people.

Calvin

Nice one mate. Welcome.

Whats the engine like, im getting a rebuilt vege engine in the next month or so. Let me know if you have any problems, or if it rungs sweet.

To upload pics when posting press on the "upload attachment" tab and browse for your pic (where ever its saved on your PC). Then press "add file" and just subit message as you would normally.

HTHs

Thanks CM,

The vege angine seems pretty sweet - lots of power, lovely sound, not using much oil and I'm getting about 32mpg...

Thats what i wanted to hear. Only anoth 3 weeks or so :D How much did the engine cost you, how long did you have to wait for it to be delivered and did you have to get it from holland?