Butterfly

Butterflys Blackberry... car of the 90's

You getting another 8v Judith???

:roll: yeah but the other one is going soon too so still only 4 of em :lol:

How are you then matey? must have a chat sometime :?

Judith if you ever heve the need to sell your number plate in the future (no chance i know but just so you know) let me know my initials too are JH so ideal for me too

Cheers

Jon

Judith if you ever heve the need to sell your number plate in the future (no chance i know but just so you know) let me know my initials too are JH so ideal for me too

Cheers

Jon

Surprised it was available a couple of years ago John to be honest, was only £250 inc all the fees too form DVLA website.

Thats tidy and cheap..

Why did i lose the Corrado bug now they are so cheap?????

Bet you are well pleased with that..

Hmmm. First a matching pair of Mystic Storms. Now matching Blackberry 8v's.

I think I need to get this OCD seen to. :nuts:

I think you need a bigger driveway/garage :lol:

Tell me bout it Stu :lol: She's out there with it now swapping wheels over and cleaning dirt out from the rear wheel arch's :lol: :cuckoo: :luvlove:

Neighbour was probably thinking 'jesus - not another one!!' :) Looks good - looking forward to some good pics of it :)

Errr. I took some pictures but then thought I would appear even more sad than usual if I started posting them up but seeing as you have asked :shrug:

I really couldn't stand the thought of leaving the mud up in the rear arches for the sake of an hour or so with a hose as I was putting my Westwoods on anyway, but once the job was started I remembered how cold working with water is in December!!!

stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdfDSC00336.JPG[/attachment:135zpdjz]Corrado92.pdfDSC00336a.JPG[/attachment:135zpdjz]passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfDSC00344.JPG[/attachment:135zpdjz]climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfDSC00344a.JPG[/attachment:135zpdjz]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfDSC00339.JPG[/attachment:135zpdjz]DSC00339a.JPG[/attachment:135zpdjz]

Yes I know it looks like a tractor but it will be comfortable round S Yorks.

I've told the neighbours which I've seen today that the other one will be sold soon. It's going to a very good home where the tired engine will get the lovng attention it now needs.

But what made it even worse re having 5 now was that a friend stayed over night last night and he has a VR so there were 4 squeezed onto the drive (plus the 2 in the garage).

John (who sold the car) works for Glass's so I'm sure this one will be all that it was advertised as being.

http://www.glass.co.uk/News8/index.html

OK, enough of 8v's.

Been busy with the Storm the last few days (or D&G, especially G, have been :D )

Here's the pictures to show what I mean :nuts:

ETKA Corrado.pdf11.jpg[/attachment:3gs8xbbz]stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdf12.jpg[/attachment:3gs8xbbz]Corrado92.pdf13.jpg[/attachment:3gs8xbbz]passat climatronic wiring diags.pdf14.jpg[/attachment:3gs8xbbz]climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdf15.jpg[/attachment:3gs8xbbz]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdf16.jpg[/attachment:3gs8xbbz]17.jpg[/attachment:3gs8xbbz]

Big big :luvlove: to Graham for taking the extra time and trouble with my car (and for putting up with me faffing about).

I'm just waiting for the bill now :gag:

Beautiful :notworthy: I love the dedication you guys put into looking after your C's.

Makes me feel totally inadequate about the state of my car...

Makes me feel totally inadequate about the state of my car...

Thanks, but with your 305 bph I fail to see how you feel inadequate. Each to their own and I think you are exceling in the power stakes.

Very clean indeed (even after driving from Yorkshire!) and one of the finest we've ever seen and easily as good as that old black VR thing that comes down our way every now and again (couldn't resist it Kip!). Sorry I was a bit pre-occupied with other things........

Very clean indeed (even after driving from Yorkshire!) and one of the finest we've ever seen and easily as good as that old black VR thing that comes down our way every now and again (couldn't resist it Kip!). Sorry I was a bit pre-occupied with other things........

Lol! will be down for the same in the new year so get ready :clap: cant have the lady with a shinier back end! :luvlove:

Love the tie wrap Judith! un point! :lol:

Keep going, its looking well. :salute:

Love the tie wrap Judith! un point! :lol:

Keep going, its looking well. :salute:

Good evening :wink:

Glad you approve. I thought long and hard about which route to go with this project and your expected views played a major part in many of the decisions made.

I've a few more clips to get as things didn't go quite as smoothly as I would have liked.

I'll be taking a very detailed interest in certain aspects of others rear axles over the summer (when it gets here that is.... snow forcast for this week :( )

you have FAR too many corrados!!! :lol:

at least they are all in a good home! glad you're pleased with the reults Judith - car is looking immaculate as always 8)

Good old DG - nice to see them plying their trade :)

just out of interest (might have missed it in your previous posts), what did you do to the new rear beam to refurb it like that, was it sandblasted/powdercoated, dipped???

looks very nice anyway - money well spent