Sign in to follow this  
russed99

Will wheels fit????? part 2

I've finally bought some wheels but they will not fit straight on. Gutted.

No.1 They did not come with bolts and the heads of the ones i already had are to big for the holes. Where can i get some?

No.2 The plastic inserts that go on the hub are way too big. What size do i need.

No.3 The et is 45 do i need spacers?

I'm sure they are not major problems but it would be great if somone could point me in the right direction.

Cheers, Russ.

1. Not sure about the bolts- what make are the wheels? Best bet is to go to a wheel supplier.

2. You'll have to measure the centre bore of the wheels. The Corrado has a centre bore of 57.1mm, so you'll need a spiggot ring to make up the difference. Usually loads on Ebay.

3. What Rado have you got? 45 should be fine on a VR (ET 43), but the 16v and G60 is about 10 less than that, so you'd need 10mm spacers.

HTH!

Its a 16v mate, will putting 10mm spacers on mean i'll end up fouling my arches cos i really don't want to have to roll them.

The wheels are boss and they have a website so i might try mailing them.

Cheers cazza.

I've been informed that 5mm will be sufficent so happy days..................or not as the case may be. I've bought some spigot rings that fit and also some bolts that fit the holes but i can't get my wheels brace onto them because the holes sit flush around the bolts. Help!!!!!!!