Sign in to follow this  
millersdubin

My unfettled Dragon green VR6

Hi

Im new to the forum and have just purchased my first Rado! A good samaritan on the forum has told me how to post photos, so here are some pics of my unfettled 1995 dragon green VR6! I have a number of mods planned so watch this space!!! In the meantime here are some pics of my previous VW rides so you can see if Im worthy of being a rado owner! Enjoy!!

th_corrado003.jpg

th_corrado001.jpg

th_newyork140.jpg

th_newyork129.jpg

th_newyork121.jpg

th_newyork008.jpg

th_newyork124.jpg

Nice looking corrado mate, looks more like classic green to me though, dragon green is lighter.

Yes it is a nice looking corrado MISS :)

Welcome and well done gettin the pics up 8)

thanks! I won best beetle with the silver one pictured in 2005! I now need a Rado that will do it for me! Ive just had the paint looked at and the painter is suggesting full respray!!! OUCH :shock:

unfettled apart from the dodgy rear lights :lol:

yeah deffo classic green, i was told mine was dragon green green when buying it, didn't know till someone else told me.

mine

DSC00198.JPG

thanks! I won best beetle with the silver one pictured in 2005! I now need a Rado that will do it for me! Ive just had the paint looked at and the painter is suggesting full respray!!! OUCH :shock:

A painter is bound to suggest that really, what did he say was wrong with it? You might find it will come up like new with a proper machine polish. Where abouts are you from?

we live in Preston Lancs. The painter I saw today was recommended by someone so I thought I would give him a try, there is some rust on the drivers door and drivers sill and in the drivers door skin and lock edge. there are a couple of supermarket dinks and a small dent and scratch on the rear offside arch. I had mentioned I wanted to show the car and he then went on to say that if it was him he wouldnt be happy unless it had a full respray. Dont get me wrong I dont mind spending the money if it has to be done and I want it right but at the same token Im not made of money and cant throw away £2.5k if I dont need to. I am taking it for a second opinion tomorrow to the bodyshop that did all the work on my beetle so I will let you know!!! :?