Sign in to follow this  
CADman

Smoked rear lights

Hi All, I am thinking about black smoked rear lights for my girl.

Where would be the best place to pick up a set.

Thanks! happy driving 8)

Ahh gotcha, so its just a spray can job, hmm dont really like the sound of it. Was only pondering the idea, as she will hopefully one day have black leather she might just be a bit to 'undertaker' with blackout out rear lights.

Has anyone got a pic of some? or have smoked rear lights? too cheesy?

Cheers Bally,

Apart from the alloys and the front spoiler it's the same. Was gonna get a new exhaust (that one is too big and too loud) and momo wheel but got made redundant on monday so gonna have to kerb spending on the C a little :cry: It's running on 15 inch steelies at the mo cause I can't afford alloys either (plus it's winter now). Leather is not as sweet close up, it could do with a re-trim but is still in fairly excellent condition so will do for now. Have some plans for it (don't we all) but they're gonna have to wait till I graduate :cry: :cry: :cry:

Shame to hear the loss of job, hope you get something else very soon :) we all have our plans :lol:

so did you fit the standard from spilter back on?

as for the rims, get winter out of the way & by then you'll have £££ for some rims..

as for the leather, I've seen some real awful leather, looking at the pics, I'd say they look very clean :D

Goodluck with it all mate... :) :D

Cheers mate,

the original front 90mm splitter had been fixed to the underside of the back bumper so is unrescuable. Am gonna get the 50mm one once i get some money together since the car is 40mm lower than it should be :twisted: Can't wait till the summer and thanks again for the comments mate :D

Well, you can do your own (quite easy really) or you can buy some made by Inpro or FK Automotive. Take a look a Jimbo-Corrado's car (really sweet mota 8) )- think it's got the smoked Inpros.

HTH

Cheers mate,

the original front 90mm splitter had been fixed to the underside of the back bumper so is unrescuable. Am gonna get the 50mm one once i get some money together since the car is 40mm lower than it should be :twisted: Can't wait till the summer and thanks again for the comments mate :D

No worries mate.. goodluck... :wink:

looking forward to the summer too :wink: :D