Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

BBS Le Mans Replicas ????

I'm thinking of getting LM's in the future. Gwerks I think can sort them out for you. They're not cheap however - you could buy another Corrado for the money.

Yup and not cheap from my "Mini" source either (Guy who works at Cowley).. He can't actually get them for his Mini as they are special order..he did offer me 18" Cooper Works wheels though.. hmmm

You wont get them cheap anywhere unless you get a second hand set. if you want them in the correct fitting - you'll be looking at 2k+ i think after shipping. you may need spacers and of course tyres. The price is not for the faint hearted!!![/quote:6b7f2]

Yeah was hoping some may mysteriously roll out of Cowley and down the road... Ah well.. bugger...

T, best of luck keep us informed and if you see any 4x100's for less that a packet of chewing gum.. let me know!

You might be better off looking about for singles/ pairs off wrecked cars?

i found a shop who sells really nice replicas in 8x17 in the Netherlands, but they dont come with any

kind of opinion so there is no chance for me to run them legal over here in germany.

:bad-words:

I know of a supplier who does them in 17" and 18" sizes but with 5x120PCD (BMW fitment), therefore only suitable for fitting to 5x100PCD (VR6 etc.) with a set of adapters. However, I will try and get in touch to see if there are other fitments or if he can tell where where he gets them from, they are 8.5x18" in size and here's some pics of them, IIRC they are £499 (GBP = around $1000) without tyres and £699 (GBP = around $1400) with tyres.

1060_1747iL8qyl3Zbrzt.jpg

1060_1713HUflj5vqi8m2.jpg

Cheers