Sign in to follow this  
ads

New to the forum (please say Hi!)

Hey mate

Im 22 with a G60 and pay around £670, theres always somewhere cheaper if you look for it. Iv always found that online insurance is cheaper, but thats just my experience. Iv used elephant for a couple of years now.

Pretty sure the only C to come with leather interior was the VR6 'Storm' but it can be fitted into any other C. Or like me you could get a re-trim done (well when I can afford it)

Oh yeah, welcome to the forum mate

DM

Leather was an option on non-Storms. The Storm was the only model to only come with leather.

Ok its decided, im gunna buy a C in April because that is when my insurance is due for renewal which gives me loads of time to save a bit of cash and do lots n lots of research on them.

Im hopeing to get about 2800-3k for my polo and i should have about 1-2k saved up by then, how much am i looking to spend on a decent 1.8 16v about 2k?

Ill soon be one of "C Crew" and i cant wait! 8) 8)

So far on my list of stuff to do to it:

16" BBS Splits (polished rims with black centre spokes) what offset and stud pattern and how wide can i go?

FK Koenigsport Coilovers (have them on my polo and love em) - dunno how low i can go ?

Take the Microscan CAT 1 alarm + immob. + pager from my polo and fit it to the C