Sign in to follow this  
AdamjVR6

Corrado prices

Hey there,just been looking at the fore sale adds and cant help wondering why corrado prices vary so much between seemingly similar cars.

I know mileage and condition are a factor but some seem to be around £4000 while others are £1800 :shock:

When i bought mine a few weeks back it was a gun metal VR6 on an L plate with 104K brand new engine at 100K all original everything worked bar Central Locking and immaculate bar 2 rust spot about the size of a 5p

Now i thought i got a bargain at £2100 but now im thinking perhaps not?

I guess you need to have a Storm to sort of command the market as they are the daddies?

Well I suppose there are two ways of looking at it.

On one hand I suppose people selling cars on here with lots of history, reciepts, TLC etc feel that a higher price is well justified which I completely understand. On the flip side I think some people just can't bare to accept the truth - that Corrado's just aren't keeping their value at the minute. But as other folks have said recently, the used car market is on its backside anyway so older / more niche cars like the Corrado are going to suffer worse.

hmm,so best be is to get a carcoon and sell it on in 20 years,if theres anything left of it :lol:

Yeah,i guess the only way to get good money is to have a total minter,as in perfect car,that way you wil tend to get what its worth.

I guess corrado's with 100K+ miles and a few dinks and scratches here and there are the norm,hence poor prices.

It doesnt seem that long ago they were up around £4k :shock:

In 2002 i paid £4200 for my G60 with 72k on the clock, back then it was the most expensive i had looked at but was well worth the money compared to the others i had vieved.