Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

Well that explains it all then....

Waves them through

This explains the final race tactics yesterday in the BTCC..

Persoanlly I doubt Giovinardi would have taken it if not for the "help" given by the "Crapriarti" Plato was test driving for 5th Gear last week bursting into a ball of flames! :shock:

Yeah, pretty poor show I thought. My housemate (who's the spitting image of Plato) was about ready to kick the TV off the wall. The worst part was the quote from Matt Neal before the final race; something along the lines of "I'm here to win races for Team Halfords". What a load of BS.

they showed the car which caused platos burns on tonites episode.

it was good to see plato using his car to full effect though :lol:

I know there is no love lost between Neal and Plato but that was just so blatant, waving the Vauxhall's through, Plato battling his way past and then Neal up his backside for the rest of the last race. :shock:

Surprised there has been no enquiry. Can you imagine that in F1! :shock:

I'm nofan of Neal at all but whilst he did wave the Poxalls through I did not see any evidence of him actually holding Plato up - I suppose Neal saw the opportunity to make life more difficult for Plato and took it

Yep, don't think he held Plato up but once he was passed he suddenly discovered alot more speed to keep Plato defending his line rather than attacking the leaders.

Should make next season very interesting. :)

Yeah next year will be.. if Plato doesn't go to the WTCC... If not they'll be knocking 7 bells out of each other I recon... I wonder if Neal saw that the new Civic's not a proper contender under super 2000 rules? But to Jump ship on your dad when he built a team around you.... pah....

Strange that Vauxhall, despite their BTCC success still won't enter WTCC (Ok they have the "GM"s there already but not really relevant to the European market).

I guess as more brands come under one banner they'll be less "Factory" entrants in touring... It'll be a sad day if the Europen touring car scene becomes a two horse race like Oz... But then again Oz Supercars are just the best to watch...

BTW met both these guys, Jason "BakedPotato" is extremely approachable and friendly.... MuttMeal is an Tiff Noodle, all a bit up himself....