Sign in to follow this  
daniboy1_2_3

Whats it worth?

Hello there, just wondering if anyone would hazard a guess as to what my corrado is worth. The car is a 1991 G60 model on a H plate. Dragon green (is that the name of the green colour??), 135,000 miles backed up by full VW service history up until around 2002 when the car was pretty much unused and garaged. Dark cloth interior in excellent condition, all electrics and switches working as they should including spoiler and light tilt motors, engine just had major service including all belts and oil change, filters etc. Supercharger just been fully rebuilt with new bearings and seals and running spot on with no noise smoke rattles etc. Everything is original and unmodified. BBS wheels are in excellent condition with good quality tyres all round, exhaust in good condition etc. MOT and TAX. Bodywork is mint, no rust or dents and overall the car looks immaculate. Can anyone give me a rough figure as to what i should expect back? Any help appreciated. Also how easy could i expect to sell the car at the minute? Are they easy to sell? I will be selling up when my mk1 is finished.

retty sure it will be either green pearl effect or dark green metallic. dragon green wasnt introduced till 1994. thought that my 1990 valver was dragon green but was informed otherwise, sounds like a very tidy g. sorry i cant help with the price..

its pretty much impossible to give an accurate price online without inspecting the car, But to do it without pics?!?!!?!

Put some up though - as she sounds nice !

I was thinking of getting rid of mine, but they dont seem to be going for too much money - kr's that is. Partly wish the prices of them went back up again, but Devient (Jon) said some words of wisdom - Just enjoy the car! so i am - and hopefully wacking a turbo it her!! :lol:

Back to your thread though - put some pics up and people can help - no doubt

Yeah give us some pics dude, I'm shopping for a very tidy Corrado at the moment! Good examples seem to go for about 3k as a general ballpark.