Sign in to follow this  
Rado16v

Halfords Industrial Roll Cab loaded with Pro Tools -

Saw this on another forum, may be of interest....

If you are a tool junkie then it's well worth a trip to your local Halfords this weekend as the deal doesn't seem to be available on line

£250 buys you...........

6 drawer "industrial" lockable, roller bearing draw slider tool chest with heavy duty castors. They are superb quality with a really nice latch system on the drawers which are all a sensible depth including the extra deep one at the bottom and will hold up to 35kg each. All the drawers have non slip liners and there is a fitted mat on the top

100 piece "Halfords Professional" 1/4 & 3/8 drive socket set including standard and long reach sockets, numerous extension bars, wrenches etc in fitted "tool tray"

22 piece "Halfords Professional" ring and open/flare spanner set in fitted "tool tray"

30 piece "Halfords Professional" screwdriver set in moulded polycarbonate case.

All the tools and cabinet are covered by Halfords' no quibble lifetime warranty

The seperate price of the above is £419

Sadly, no further discount available if you have a Halfords Trade Card (- they've also reduced the discount on the 150PCE set to £5 when it's selling for £99)

If you decide to buy one then I'd suggest you take a friend with you as the cabinet alone weighs over 50 kg - Fit's ok into a hatchback tho!

I think only the superstores are doing this but you should be able to order at any store (apart from the Metro's I was told) by using the codes below...

item code 250548 HAL PRO S/D SET 30 PC

item code 384859 HALPRO 100PC SKT TRAY

item code 388199 HALPRO 22PC SPNR TRAY

item code 181636 HAL IND 6 DR BB CABINET