Sign in to follow this  
Vdub bug

Im new to the forum just saying hi!

:shock: Hi corrado lovers im new to the forum and would like to say hi and ask a few questions im an owner fo a green G60 and have heard of an head light loom conversion? iv also got some bbs deap dish split rimms but just carnt clean off all the dirt on the pollished rim any advice would be helpfull. And also how do i add a picher to my profile. As any one got an os door speaker grill in greay for sale the girlfrend smashed mine silly cow? :wink:

HELLO! Welcome to the forum.

BBS rims sound sweet. might need to get em refurbed if you aint tried autosol polish or similar.

Headlight looms. get one, you can see!!!! :lol: Try gavin on here (H100W) he can sort you out :wink:

Sorry, aint got a grill,

but for a pic, in your profile, theres an avatar panel, shrink a pic down to 150x150pixels and the right byte size, attach, and your laughing.

Firstly, welcome to the forum :)

Secondly, use the search function and search for headlight and loom - plently of threads already.

Thirdly, either try some of the alloy cleaning products, if you haven't already. Or there are places that will professionally clean them for you, but they're not usually very cheap.

Fourthly, goto your profile and the avatar control panel. You can either select a set avatar, or upload one from your machine, as long as it's within the size limits (dimensions and file size).

Fifthly, better start a Wanted ad in the erm Wanted forum for that one :) Few other people already after the grey speaker covers though.

Phew :)