Well after months of research im finally going to look at one tomorrow

1995 M

Green

Cream Leather

A/C

80k miles

s/s exhaust

FSH

Im going with a current VR6 owner and as i say i have researched for a long time now so i really hope i dont buy a lemon. Theres not much he could do to hide major faults is there???? i,e he has done a quick bodge and it all falls apart 2 days later??

Fingers crossed!!

check when he last had the A/C recharged.........if its not been done in the past 2(????) years or so.......then try and knock a couple of hundred off......as i think the going rate for a recharge is about £100-ish......and of course it might be leaking too.....also check BOTH heated seats work......otherwise you could be looking at replacing the heat-pads at approx £100 per side

Corrado buying guide in the Common questions Forum ;)

Good luck with the purchase anyway. Driven a VR yet?

yeah i printed that 'bible like' guide out, thanks for that.... wierdly enough i have not driven a VR yet..... been to busy researching it

hope i like the way it drives..................................

I'm sure you will :)

There is the shortened checklist at the bottom of the page as well.

check when he last had the A/C recharged.........if its not been done in the past 2(????) years or so.......then try and knock a couple of hundred off......as i think the going rate for a recharge is about £100-ish......

Sh*t is it really that much over here :!: :?: :!:

good job i got mine done in the states then! it cost about 20 dollars! had it done in Dubai when i first got the car in 98' too and that only cost me 4 quid!!

check when he last had the A/C recharged.........if its not been done in the past 2(????) years or so.......then try and knock a couple of hundred off......as i think the going rate for a recharge is about £100-ish......

Sh*t is it really that much over here :!: :?: :!:

good job i got mine done in the states then! it cost about 20 dollars! had it done in Dubai when i first got the car in 98' too and that only cost me 4 quid!!

sorry mate was just basing it on what i was quoted 8 years ago to recharge my A/C on my 944 turbo......its maybe come down a bit.....especially with the ammount of motors with A/C now

no need to apologise,

i don't know either way what it is in the UK but taking a guess they probably saw you coming with the Porsche tho! lol. i do know you could buy a recharge kit in the states from the equivalent of Halfords with the connector valve and everything for a few dollars.

if it is that much maybe i will have to start getting some stuff fed ex'd to me and pass the stuff on! :wink:

you'll know if like it i did when i saw mine :D and i don't think you will have a problem with the way it drives :twisted:

i'll be picking it up tomorrow hopefully. cleaver as i am, i couldnt drive 2 cars home tonight..........................unlesss........................if you get a bit of string................... :lol: