Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

Wind deflectors.....side windows...

Any-one know where I can get wind deflectors for the front windows from?

The clear/smoked plastic things that go from front corner (by mirror) to rear (by B pillar)

Getting tired of being dripped on with the window cracked open...

yup climair do them cause ive already looked for when i get them. they are advertised in our catalogue ( A1 Motorstores) at £54-99 but they are an excellent fit :D

hehe, anyone got pics of them on a corrado?

aren't they a bit of an old man thing to do? :D

Not if you need your window open in the rain... and want to keep the door switches dry!

or you could stop smoking in the car!!

too old manish for me - check the members gallery here or on edition - someone has just got themselves a C and just taken them of iirc.

I don't smoke in the car (or anywhere else for that matter) but have lost count of the amount of times i've come to a stop and half a gallon of water from off the roof has cascaded in through the open window all over my arm and the switches!

I say go for it if it bugs you that much. It drives me mad but don't wanna spend £55 fixing the problem ;)

Yeah but if I don't open the window the car fills with Pipe smoke... and if I do my carpet slippers get wet!

I'm actually thinking about the fact I leave at 6am and the condensation at the moment just re-forms after I've wiped it off meaning I have to have both windows open for the first few minutes as I have to pull onto a main road and prefer to see if anything's going to hit me!

Thinking through solutions, as Rain-ex and A/G Glass don't seem to help!

have you got aircon? that sorts out any condensation in a second :D

i know the problem you mean tho about a sheet of water coming from roof when turning, i just don't open window till i've got rid of the water