Sign in to follow this  
AmbisoniK

2002 1.9 TDI Ford Galaxy Alternator fit a Corrado VR6 ?

Yeah pretty dam sure :?

no bother though Volks-Apart seem to have a decent cheap selection of used alternators,i just wanted to uprate mine a little as my engine has a habit of chewing up alternators/batteries.

does anyone have any idea of the part number(s) for the 120A alternators that came with some Corrados fitted with air con ?

Cheers.

Just to update,

i managed to source a used 120A Bosch for an ABV engine from Volks-Apart for £50+ Vat

will post the part number(s) up here when i get it :thumbleft:

In the unlikely event of this thread ever being of any use to anyone here's the part numbers for a BOSCH 120A alternator that will fit a Corrado VR6

OEM Reference: 0123510053

VOLKSWAGEN: 021903025G

for the record this alternator was also fitted as OEM equipment to a ford Galaxy VR6,Passat VR6,Sharan VR6,Vento VR6 & Transporter 2.8 V6,so you know where to look if your after one cheap :D

Too late mate - check your thread 'Breaking N reg 1995 corrado vr6',i've listed some parts i want from you anyways :)

i think i might have bought a clutch slave cylinder off you a couple of weeks back BTW (came over from Grants) - are you the guy with two burgundy VR6's ?

Too late mate - check your thread 'Breaking N reg 1995 corrado vr6',i've listed some parts i want from you anyways :)

i think i might have bought a clutch slave cylinder off you a couple of weeks back BTW (came over from Grants) - are you the guy with two burgundy VR6's ?

Hell fire,so you did :)

Just out of interest, I thought the V6 in the Ford Galaxy was the Volkswagen VR6 engine.

Always worth seeing if Ford dealers are doing the parts cheaper ?