Sign in to follow this  
dgarwood07

remote start

yeah i disable the parking sensor alot now though(especially when its raining hard) the only thing i need to find out how to do is disable the blak jax totally for when i take it into the garage but when they fitted it they said just ring up when ever!

Well its easy dude get the manual out and it tells you, easir to do it in the car and not on the fob, use the buttons dude.

Also PM coming

i've got it on mine, and a clifford 300, it is cool and does help but it can be annoying when you either forget to put the key in the ignition and go to drive off and it cuts out after you started it remotly and got it, or when you activate it you push 2 buttons on the remote before you park up, so it leaves your engine running for a few seconds, i also have full closure but sometimes it doesnt close the drivers window fully so now i have to stand there and check everything is up or do it before i get out the car, so it might as well not be on there, but when the battery went flat it decided to unlock my doors and send the alarm mental and now it's lost that function and im in no rush to get it programed again, it's just a gimic!