Sign in to follow this  
myles

corrado headlamp washers.

quick question for everybody out there. has any body replicated the headlight washers in the winter pack. is there a kit available, any other alternative, price , ideas. thanks a million.

Having my C originally with these washers, I can say that they are not that annoying to look at as you might think. On the flip side, I got rid of them because it's not worth worrying about dirty headlights, considering how washing it is part of my hobby.

You can still buy all the bits from VW but the washers themselves look awful

You can but quite a lot of the bumper is different, the only way to do it really is to find a car with them and swap all the bits over like I did with a friend. I don't think they look that awful, but I wanted them for there rareity not the looks.

fitting a mk4 pop up style would be cool...

...but probably wouldn't physically fit above the fogs in the bumper thinking about it.

The only differences that I could tell were the two holes that were drilled for them.

The metal part of the bumper has holes that allow the clips to pop into that hold the piping close to the bumper.

I can't argue there, my Canadian bumper rebar got trashed so didn't notice that diference. Now that you mention it, I think I recall these two mounting points. As far as I remember, they were just a pair of welded on extras. Don't mind the weird bend :) but I think that these are the brackets that you were talking about. You can clearly see the extra reinforcement that covered the space for the fog lights. This was limited to just Canada :? .

rebar.jpg

I added on too much alcohol and that got her sh!t-faced. No sir, she didn't look too pretty in the morning.

:lol: