Sign in to follow this  
faz

FLAT WIPER BLADES VW Corrado

Seen these on ebay and seeing as my current wipers are not so great.....as the arms lift away from the screen sometimes...

Any thoughts...

ebay Item number: 220176696707

A friend of mine tried those ones out and they didn't work at all! Made very poor contact with the windscreen

afaik, Bosch do a retro fit aero wiper blade though. Which I'd have more faith in.

When i was up at Stealth in the summer they had a retrofit wiper blades that looked similar to the Lupo/TT ones but didn't need new arms. I'd try them first

I've been suffering with really poor wipers over the last month and together with Corrado lights it was getting a bit of a scary drive home from work. Rather than splash out on a set of lupo ones I got a Bosch wiper with spoiler and fitted it on Sunday. The difference is amazing! I didn't change the passenger side so its a good comparison. I couldn't believe I had been driving around with such poor visibility.

my drivers side is perfect, its my passenger side that does'nt have proper contact, which causes it to make annoying noises !!!!