Sign in to follow this  
Rento_VW

Pics of your rear fog lights please.

Hey guys, Over on VWVortex we were wondering about your rear fog lights as they are not wired up on US spec and Canadian spec Corrados.

Would any of you please take pictures of these blinding lights at night?

I got a set of all red rear lights from Germany and now have two rear fogs.

I just had to push out the blanking panel on the offside and stick a bulb in et voila two fogs :)

I will try to get a pic later :)

Thanks. I'd like pics as we were wondering what they look like. We have a few tutorials layinf around but not enough people have sparked interest in doing the modification.

Also, we do not have a switch for the rear fogs, however our Corrados came pre-wired for them.

fa764246.jpg

Mine only had the fog light on the right.

When i was changing some bulbs i noticed the wiring was there for it so i popped out the blanking plate, job done.

Its not as bright as the original one on the right, due to there not being a reflective backing in it, but at least it works! :)

Here are the foglight pics at last :)

The interior pic shows the switches.

One on the left does fronts only.

One on the right does front and rear.

Hope this helps you guys.

Have a nice day :)

See me multi lingual,speak fluent American :lol: :lol:

Thanks. I'd like pics as we were wondering what they look like. We have a few tutorials layinf around but not enough people have sparked interest in doing the modification.

Also, we do not have a switch for the rear fogs, however our Corrados came pre-wired for them.

fa764246.jpg

Are you sure? I bought the Euro fog switch...I didn't notice any extra wires when I hooked up the fogs as brake lights.

Yeah, i'm not sure... a lot of places I read you gotta run another wire or something.

But you're saying your C came 100% wired and everything? All you had to do was install the euro switch and done?

Yeah, i'm not sure... a lot of places I read you gotta run another wire or something.

But you're saying your C came 100% wired and everything? All you had to do was install the euro switch and done?

My car had no such wiring. I used the fog light sockets and wired them up as extra brake lights.

I don't think US cars come prewired. The tail lights have the sockets for the bulbs, but no wiring is present.