Sign in to follow this  
Bally

Utterly Vee Duberly show, what did you guys think?

So why not set up a Corrado Forum stand an Inters?
Good idea

Maybe Next to the CCGB stand!
Again - good idea, not sure if that would please everyone though.

Or at least get a 'club' camping area arranged. Get pissed and party!!!
We just need a few of us to get there early. I'll be there on the Friday lunchtime, just like last year.

Last year was my first inters... Definately gonna go early to the next one, probably late Friday too... 8)

At Tatton Park this year we had a CCBG and forum stand. They were right next to each other and we all got on absolutely fine. Might be one way of doubling the corrado presence and building a few bridges.

Jim (currently in training for a career in international diplomacy - honest!)

:cry: that was 2 days before my engine died... :cry:

It was a good show though... :D

It's worth a try to get CCGB and the forum to have stands next to each other... Can you imagine how stunning it'd look with that many 'rados all together?!? 8)

:cry: that was 2 days before my engine died... :cry:

It was a good show though... :D

It's worth a try to get CCGB and the forum to have stands next to each other... Can you imagine how stunning it'd look with that many 'rados all together?!? 8)

sounds good mate :wink:

So, it seems like its agreed, in general, to get a stand at Inters. So who do we have to speak/write to about it? How much will it cost etc?

As for the building bridges, I'm a CCGB member so are Jim and Steve. No problems.

I would love to help out on the organising but sadly I'm off out of the country (to the ar5e end of nowhere) for a couple of months for work. So will anyone else take on the mantle?

jims corrado, BTW Jim Check you rear brakes mate i noticed some strange looking wear on the rear dirvers side disc, Forgot to tell you on sunday, as when i spoted it you were not there. could of just been the brake discs going brown from the damp air and seeing as you only have a short ride to the show.

Nigel,

Thanks for the warning about the rear brakes. It could be that the discs are old and well past it, or that the rear bearings have a little too much play in them for my liking, or that i only had a few miles to do to the show. Anyway, the rear brakes are on the to do list for next year. I quite fancy some drilled ones to match the 280mm ones on the front

Jim

did anyone see the totally slammed yellow G plate rado? I got chatting to the owner as he drove past, it was dropped 110mm on the standard 15" BBS's.. it looked so sweet!! :D

That'll be me then!!

OMG! :shock:

Hey matey, glad you've made it over :D

you've got to post some pics of your motor, I was gutted when you left that I didn't get a chance to take some pics... :roll:

Hows the car? welcome to the forum BTW :wink: