Sign in to follow this  
darrensphatvr6

Anybody running BBS RS 061?

As above, as far as i'm aware they only come in 16" 8j BMW fitment? If you've got any pictures of any corrado's with these on, post them please as I am interested in some. Thanks, Darren.

BMW wheels yes but i thought they were staggered 7.5 front and 8.5 rear or 7 front 8 rear.

Need wheel adaptors making but they're 5 x 130 i think which are a bit dodgy if going to 4 x 100 but 5 x 100 is easier i think.

Once on i think they're gonna look like any other 16" BBS wheeld Corrado, check furks old 1 out, he was running 9's out back so with the adaptors it would look similar.

BMW wheels yes but i thought they were staggered 7.5 front and 8.5 rear or 7 front 8 rear.

Need wheel adaptors making but they're 5 x 130 i think which are a bit dodgy if going to 4 x 100 but 5 x 100 is easier i think.

Once on i think they're gonna look like any other 16" BBS wheeld Corrado, check furks old 1 out, he was running 9's out back so with the adaptors it would look similar.

The ones I've seen are 8j all round and pcd of 5x120. Just fount Furk's pictures:

By any chance do you know what offset he was running on his and the size of his adapters?. Thanks! :D

His were 4 x 100 BBS RS 003's, as far as i know he just used wider dishes to get the girth.

They may well be 5 x 120 not sure tbh, but if they are BMW im sure they always used staggered sizes as for the rear wheel drive, so if they are 8's all round they will have been re built to that spec.

Nice wheels though i thought of getting them along with yours that you sold to bigben.