Sign in to follow this  
dgarwood07

Had a little idea!!!

you would need adapters

and it does not work for me well you did ask :D

i think i can get the adaptors from H&R. Just an idea really?? wanna see what other people think.

The 1.9 GTi Speedlines are amonst the most gorgeous of all OE wheels but I don't think they'll suit a Rado

Really nice aint they. My bro has 2 sets so i was gonna paint them up and try them?? :?

i like the wheels i just dont think they will work on the rado

why dont you take a wheel off your car and just offer it up and stand back and have a look

i like the wheels i just dont think they will work on the rado

why dont you take a wheel off your car and just offer it up and stand back and have a look

Gonna get the c on some coilovers first i reckon!! :D

im sure someone will do it for you if you ask, unfortunately i cant, they will basically cut and paste the wheels onto an existing picture of your car. so you can get an idea of what they would look like...

im sure someone will do it for you if you ask, unfortunately i cant, they will basically cut and paste the wheels onto an existing picture of your car. so you can get an idea of what they would look like...

can someone do it 4 me please!!!!!!!!!! :D

I dont think the picture really gives you the right idea as they look like 17s on the car and they are only a 15..

From my imagination i dont think the curves in the wheel will suit the lines of the rado..

not the best as im using a touch pad, but it guves you an idea.

dont look as good as i thought? gonna put 2 against the car later and c if it look any better?? If not i gotta thinkin of somethin else to do?? :?

Maybe dark grey isn't the right colour. Silver may work better.

was thinkin about gloss black?? i can change the colour of them that aint a problem. but i just wanna do somethin different if ya gey what i mean! :D

was thinkin about gloss black?? i can change the colour of them that aint a problem. but i just wanna do somethin different if ya gey what i mean! :D

i always think black wheels make tyres too much as there is no definition between the wheels and tyres they tend to become one lump , black wheels have to have a polished or silver rim to give definition between wheel and tyres

just my thoughts

i always think black wheels make tyres too much as there is no definition between the wheels and tyres they tend to become one lump , black wheels have to have a polished or silver rim to give definition between wheel and tyres

just my thoughts

yeah i get what ya sayin! could polish them?? :)

polishing would work and if you dont like them they would sell better

might hav to give that ago! hopefully they aint got any filler in them?? :?