Sign in to follow this  
somona

Whereabouts of M84 FRG

Dear All

Many years ago I was the very proud owner of M84 FRG, an ice grey pearl metallic effect VR6. I sold it ~Sept 2000 to a chap who lived in Brighton. I am just interested to hear if it's still going. Does anyone know?

Mark

p.s. i previously stated number plate was M84 VRG - this was my mistake, it is infact M84 FRG

Welcome to the forum.

You could have just edited your first thread. Keeps the place tidy and the Mods (well, me :D), happy.

Good luck with the hunt!

Checked the DVLA site,Colour > Purple, Last tax due > 1/10/06, Status > unlicensed, its either running round with no tax or its been of the road for a while, HTH

its either running round with no tax or its been off the road for a while, HTH

being a corrado, I'd go for the second one!

Checked the DVLA site,Colour > Purple, Last tax due > 1/10/06, Status > unlicensed, its either running round with no tax or its been of the road for a while, HTH

Many thanks for this, useful website.

Looks like my old pride-and-joy hasn't been licensed since Oct 06 :(

If anyone is interested, here is a pic of my corrado when I owned it - photo taken about 8 years ago (circa 1999).

It has adjustable konis, eibach springs, drilled discs, uprated pads and an AMD re-chip. Although I absolutley loved it, I was never that impressed by it's road holding even though it had about the best suspension for the time. I guess it was just too front heavy. I was wearing 4 newish Goodyear Eagle F1s. I wasn't that impressed with these either, although for a tyre they looked the business!

The exhaust, although standard used to make lovely popping noises.