Sign in to follow this  
Rpmayne

Vag com - common VR6 values?

To be honest I've had mixed dealings with JMR and G-werks seemed mainly concerned with Gxx engines. The VAG dealer is only 10 miles away and I get a courtesy car which will hopefully be a R32 :notworthy: , although I very much doubt it. Shame Stealth is so far away, had a chat with one of the blokes there for about 20mins suggesting other things to try, very helpful. It's in for Wednesday and I'll post what they come up with, and whether its being broken shortly after. :brickwall:

Just got the verdict back from VW.. They think the MAF is to blame. They recon the part is 180 quid exchange and is now obsolete so only stock left is available through them. I hope that doesn't mean Bosch have given up making them aswell.

No mention of the fuel pump priming issues so assume they've given up on that. Something is definitely not right there and looks like I will be waisting my free time finding that.

I have more pressing issues now though; MOT fail on... CV boot split / CV joint, roll bar linkages, front brake pipes, upper steering bearing excessive wear (what's that about??) and probably more. Will get the exhaustive list tomorrow.

Tired and skint and just want rid...