Sign in to follow this  
__Andy__

help needed in the south......

ok this is a very random question im gona ask...

here goes: im desperately looking for somewhere i can keep my rado while im finishing getting it back on the road, its currently on my parents drive and the weather really isnt helping me one bit.

have hardly managed to get anything done on it and its not getting any nearer to being finished.

have looked everywhere for a lock up to rent and cant find anything, have asked friends, colleagues etc if they have or know of anywhere i could store it.

im more then happy to pay/rent a space so that i can get it finished quicker.

i know its a tall ask but am stumped of what else to do........

if anyone knows of anywhere or has somewhere that i could rent, then your help would be greatly appreciated...

cheers for reading guys and gals....

andy

how do fella... have you tried contacting the council and asking if they have any garages for rent?

failing this, there's a company in London called Courtman & Co. who i rent a garage in Southampton from - no email but they're contactable as follows:

Courtman & Company

PO Box 16867

London

W7 3ZQ

T:08704 586918

F:020 8575 9452

finally, check local papers, freeads etc for rentable lock ups or post something on your local supermarket/post office notice board... a mate tried the latter and an elderly car-less couple rent him their garage for £10 a month! 8)

how do fella... have you tried contacting the council and asking if they have any garages for rent?

failing this, there's a company in London called Courtman & Co. who i rent a garage in Southampton from - no email but they're contactable as follows:

Courtman & Company

PO Box 16867

London

W7 3ZQ

T:08704 586918

F:020 8575 9452

finally, check local papers, freeads etc for rentable lock ups or post something on your local supermarket/post office notice board... a mate tried the latter and an elderly car-less couple rent him their garage for £10 a month! 8)

cheers buddy. ive looked everywhere (am in estate agency) and just cant find anything, or anything thats suitable.

last hope is to stick an add in my local shop/ post office.

cheers for the advice, much appreciated

anywhere really, ideally big enough so that i can work on it while its protected from the elements..as for how long not too long i geuss, as long as it takes to get it back on the road. id be working on it a lot more if i was able to..

Right, well I have a flat in Ealing W5 3NW. The block has an underground Car Park which did have a couple of spare spaces. Some of my neightbours don't use them or they rent out their flats but not the spaces. I don't live there at the moment as I too rent mine out.

I am going down there tonight so will have a nose about tonight and let you know. If my camera is charged I will get a photo for you.

What work will you be doing? The reason for asking is that I'm sure some of the nosier neighbours might ask.

It's not guaranteed as like I said I have not been over for a while but fingers crossed.

I'll let you know tomorrow morning...

Stefan

i appreciate your help a lot cheers buddy, unfortunately i should of been more specific within the thread as i am near ports outh so i think ealing is gona be too farr away...