Sign in to follow this  
Jim Bowen

People with leather interiors?

with gliptone conditioner you need to make sure the leather is warm, the warmer the better as it allows the conditioner to be soaked up!

doing it on a hot sunny day helps or have your heaters on hot to warm them up

makes a huge difference...

also regarding cleaning the guy who i bought by leathers off was using non choline bleach to clean them and when i had them re dyed the trimmer was using white spirit! take that as you like, ive always used autoglym and gliptone. TBH my fav combo would be the autoglym cleaner and gliptone conditioner!

Just don't do what a mate did and use Kiwi shoe polish on them. As you can imagine he destoryed many clothes :lol:

hey there my friend - you should try some connolly's hide feed (or hide food, not sure) - do a search for it on google.

i have got some, but i've never actually used it yet so i can't comment. however i have a friend who is unbelievably festidious about his interior and he swears by it - i've seen the results as well and they are very impressive.

he was saying that he had tried all sorts of leather products before, including glyptone, but he will never go back now. horsey people use it on their saddles, but it brings up the leather in your car very well indeed - leaves a nice leathery smell in the car as well.