Sign in to follow this  
just_say_meth

And i thought it was safe!!

Arrived home tonight from a week in italy skiing/boarding with the misses, she popped upstairs to feed the dog and i nipped out to start up the mk2 (fired up after sitting for a week :D ) So walking back into the house she greets me and says "you'd better go look at the corrado!" So i ask "why?" :? she says "your dads left a note, he's had a scrape".....

..And my stomach dropped :shock:

Lifted the garage door and he's dented/scraped down the pass. wing, luckily the bumper was off so don't have to worry about that!! but seems to only be the wing but i'm heartbroken :( he's going to pay for the repair, but it's just a hassle i don't need!! and the rotten bit is that the other front wing has been repaired in the past, just wishing i'd put it in the other side of the garage :lol:

I know i should see the silver lining and look into things like deleting the side repeaters but coming back absolutely shattered, having got the flu on the last night of the holiday (lucky i know :lol: ) i just can't :(

Anyways rant over, doped up on beechams and strepsils so see how i feel in the morning :lol:

P.s late passenger side front wing in aqua blue pearl if anyine has one?! :lol:

P.P.s not so nice text was sent to said father as he's out of the country with work, possibly not the brightest of ideas but i was livid :bad-words:

I know it's easy to say, but go easy on your old chap. I mean, sh*t happens and it's not like it was malicious damage. I remember some years ago my dad dropped a strimmer from the garage loft onto my brand new CBR600 and dented the tank. I'm sure your dad feels pretty bad about the whole thing.

I hope you get it sorted with the minimum of grief.

I know it's easy to say, but go easy on your old chap. I mean, sh*t happens and it's not like it was malicious damage. I remember some years ago my dad dropped a strimmer from the garage loft onto my brand new CBR600 and dented the tank. I'm sure your dad feels pretty bad about the whole thing.

I hope you get it sorted with the minimum of grief.

Yeah that sound like the kind of thing he would do :lol: Should be an easy fix but was just gutted, it's not the first time he's hit one of my cars!!

Just needed to vent my frustration i guess :lol:

Yeah that sucks, but all will be well soon enough.

I am confused about why you're so chuffed that your mk2 started up after a week...I mean, it IS a mk2 not some ropey wagon??

Yeah that sucks, but all will be well soon enough.

I am confused about why you're so chuffed that your mk2 started up after a week...I mean, it IS a mk2 not some ropey wagon??

Just giving it some gratitude mate :lol:

A few months back my dad had blocked me in on the drive and gone out in my mums car. Couldnt find his keys so i decided to so some manuvering on the drive to squeeze past his. Thought i'd done a good job until i got out the car. I'd got a blue mark alot my rear arch, and he'd got a red mark down his. Knowing the ear bashing i was in for if i told him i decided to sort it instead. Spent the next hour or so attacking both cars with t cut, polish, paint restorer etc etc. I know i probably should have said something, but the arch came out looking better than before i hit it!

A few months back my dad had blocked me in on the drive and gone out in my mums car. Couldnt find his keys so i decided to so some manuvering on the drive to squeeze past his. Thought i'd done a good job until i got out the car. I'd got a blue mark alot my rear arch, and he'd got a red mark down his. Knowing the ear bashing i was in for if i told him i decided to sort it instead. Spent the next hour or so attacking both cars with t cut, polish, paint restorer etc etc. I know i probably should have said something, but the arch came out looking better than before i hit it!

Nice mate, you definately got lucky :lol: unfortunately my wing is proper buckled but, i'm sure it will be an easy sort, already have it off th car just trying to find a new wing!! :lol: