Sign in to follow this  
joedakio

Momo Millenium Wheel - Where's the horn!

I have fitted my momo millenium steering wheel and there is no horn mechanism!

My first question is: Does the hoen mechanism come with the boss or the steering wheel? I got the wheel from a guy off eBay who says it comes with the boss, and i got that from awesome gti so cant imagine them sending half the kit.

Secondly, does anyone have a picture of the mechanism, or a diagram of how the wheel is put together with the boss and horn so i know what part im missing, or if indeed im missing any part at all and ive just fit it incorrectly?

Thanks in advance for any help on the matter

Joe

Did you get the centre piece with the Momo wheel? Usually plastic.

Should have a couple of wires sticking out the back to make the horn mechanism work.

I've got a Momo Corse wheel and it's got a yellow horn push in the middle that's never worked, despite my mechanic chum renewing the earth!

You should get the horn push with the wheel, which then connects to a wire in the boss.

I managed to blow the fuse after furiously beeping at a Merc that cut me up :lol: Could hear the relay clicking on it's own. Thought I'd actually broken the horn push, but thankfully turned out to be just the horn fuse.

I've got a Momo Corse wheel and it's got a yellow horn push in the middle that's never worked, despite my mechanic chum renewing the earth!

May sound really obvious and sorry if you checked this, but i fitted my Momo team today and the boss fell short of the copper brush on the steering column so tweaked it out with some pliers and it works a treat now

Alex