Sign in to follow this  
gecko

Corrado No3 1996 Storm

This is my third Corrado, which ive had now for a couple of months.

I was looking for a low mileage vr6 with black leather and this Storm came up so i went for it. Its 1996 with 67k on the clock, original apart from a custom powerflow exhaust and the front storm badge which the previous owner stuck on. I was think of removing it but i dont want to damage the paint, its grown on me since ive had it. Previous owner had it 8 years. Ive got some BBS 16's Montreal II wheels off a Golf Gti which i'm thinking of putting on, can't decide !!

Front.jpg

Side1.jpg

rear.jpg

DSCN2387.jpg

Rado1.jpg

Lovely mota- would like one like this in the future. I'd defo ditch the front badge- get a hairdryer on there ;) Stick with the solitudes, too 8)

Any plans? Gonna drop it?

Not sure what its been glued on with, looks pretty solid, so you reckon a hairdryer might work without damaging the paint or making a complete mess of it !!?

Going to keep it as standard as possible, at the most maybe a BMC CDA. I would only drop it if it would give a better or equally good ride, ive had lowered cars in the past and the harder ride on bad roads always got on my nerves after a while. But corrado's do look way better lowered a little.

Try to get that Storm badge off its worth at least £60 :lol:

Nice one mate I`m onto my second Storm now too :lol: