Sign in to follow this  
Rento_VW

Arches: 16x7.5"et20 + (195/40 vs 195/45 vs 205/40 vs 205/45)

Hey guys, I saw you guys are just bombarded with wheel questions. I'm sorry, but going through search led me no where. I want to run stock arches, no rolling or pulling. I was originally going to run 16x7.5" et20 Kerscher Carmonas with 195/40s than I found out there's a person actually running that setup:

file25bf4abmq0go4.png

It's nice and all, but it's really not me. I want slightly less stretch but more than the OEM appearance of 205/50-15 on 15x6.5" (my stock Speedlines)

I was told that these BBS RSs were 16x7.5" w/ 195/40s however... The above pic is confirmed and straight from the owner's mouth, these were not confirmed by the owner:

img036726087dfza6fj1.png

Those would be perfect!

Another confusing thing is here are Keskin KT4s in 16x7.5" et20 w/ 205/40s they look really good, it's just I want some stretch in there, but more like the pic above, he also is running stock fenders:

img0518b262f0b2jn6sg8.png

Lol, heya joey! Has it warmed up over there yet? I can't wait to see pics of the new Rado.

On-topic: Yeah, when I contacted Lurkz, he told me different tires stretch differently. He had PZero Neros which seem to be pretty dang good, not as good as the Michelins that you put on, but pretty close.

Sounds like my typical paranoia, but I wonder if all PZero Neros will stretch the same.

hi

personaly dont like a stretch so i would always run a 205 , 40/45 is up to you and why go narower than standardDSC00245.JPG[/attachment:f3d6btjz]

Hmmm I like both the stock look where the tire sits flush with the wheel and the slight stretch look. Just my opinion that Euros don't look as good with a buldge. So flush or slight stretch is my choice. :thumbleft:

That's some meaty looking tread you have there too, winter tires?

Hmmm I like both the stock look where the tire sits flush with the wheel and the slight stretch look. Just my opinion that Euros don't look as good with a buldge. So flush or slight stretch is my choice. :thumbleft:

That's some meaty looking tread you have there too, winter tires?

no mate new one fresh on they dont look as chunky as the pic seem to make them

below is a different views they sit flat but at the end of the day its all personal choice if we all liked the same thing life would be boring :D