Sign in to follow this  
Philuk

Toss Bags

Washed my car today and dried it off. just thopught ah ill change my headlight bulbs while ive got chance and a mate of mine pulled up next to me in his van, another van came down the street and pulled into the space behind my car, my mate wouldnt of got past so he pulled back down the street and drove into a space. i carried on change my headlight bulbs and smack!. thats not the right noise, looked up to see the bloke waving as if to say sorry, i went over and had a look and he said is there any damage. i said not that i can tell but i wanna take your details anyway. The bloke said F**k that you can f**k off and did one, at this moment i continued to create a nice dint in the side of his van. Phoned police (give this happened at 2pm this aft) and am still awaiting a phone call from them Lucky there is little damage to the car, from what i can see a little scratch and perhaps pushed the read bumper forward, but WTF what a nob. i got full reg and from what i can gather he has a shop at the top of the street. my mate said he leaves his m/bike outside his house on a night so if nothing comes of it it might end up on its side :D! i was well fuming!

/rant over