Sign in to follow this  
CORRADO4LIFE

Eleanor the little minx!

Eleanor the little minx!

Hello every1, well you have all by now from the last post, have met Eleanor. She’s been away from me for the past two weeks visiting our local Volkservice after having fitted a new wishbone, ball joint, anti-roll link, new drive shaft, and 4 new 17in TSW alloys and tyres! All of this from the result of some “bean head” in a blue Vauxhall Corsa jumping a red light, me swerving to miss it and then literally ploughing through/up a curb at 50mph . However all is not lost as the police finally court up with the bean head, and he’s f**ked for a) jumping a red light and b) for leaving the seen of an accident. The total cost for all work done inc vat and brand new wheels and tyres came to £635, not bad at all! Tho I have now got just two spare 17in Momo GT2 alloys, not sure want I want to do with them yet maybe sell them on ebay or just try and get hold of an other two as they are apparently like rocking horse sh!t to get hold of !

Any way hope you like the new pics……

so how much were the wheels and tyres then, if the grand total was only £635?

that seems VERY cheap?

Thera

Did a deal with the garage, they had the tsw's in there show room for a while and had put them on a car to sell, but who ever bought the car didn't want the wheels. So they stuck them on mine to test out the car once fixed, as they where finding it difficult to source the momo gt2's and i would have had to wait about a month to get them. So they let me have the 4 newish tsw's with new tyres for the same price as it was going to cost me for 2 new gt2 momo's, which was £350 + vat bargin!!! :D

wouldnt of this of been better to add to your existing members gallery? it aint a story board... :roll:

as long as CORRADO4LIFE doesn't make a regular habit of starting new threads in the members gallery i'm sure we can let him have this one as well as his original thread too.......afterall he is not the only one with more than 2 threads in this section :wink:

surely you could delete your other ones tho? tidy the place up a bit. your new one has the pics from em all anyway no?

hi CORRADO4LIFE, didnt mean anything by the comments by the way, but its hard to keep track of multiple galleried! :lol:

i actually was part of a Group buy when they were first released, whch was through Awesome GTI store. i paid £250 for them. your best bet is to check some of the mags. they are gettin cheaper but you do have to shop around for em.

Nice car by the way :D

Cheers Dubster28 yeah i do like your lights very much, i'm also thinking of taking the black rubber door strip off but i'm scared if i do i will end up not like in it. I have heard of a company called GPC, do you know if they have a web site or a contact number, as i'm after a few bits and bobs!