Sign in to follow this  
Cnut

Scorpion alarm fob battery

I have been having never problems with my scorpion alarm. At the moment it's going through one battery at the rate of every two weeks :lol: . This makes me wonder whether im using the correct type of battery? I'm currently using a duracell MN21/23 and another battery with the codes 23A, VA23A, MS21/MN21 marked on it. Is this the correct type???

Thanks

Phil

Looks like i use the same battery type then.... it must be something in the alarm itself that is draining the battery?? I might try the 1.5 volt that you mentioned and see if that works!

I have just been looking at the manual and it does state 12v so i'll stick with that. At this rate the duracell share prices should shoot up!

can't think why its going so quickly, i have a cheapy batt in mine and its lasted well over a year, using it 10 times a day

No, i never do keep them in my pocket. It's only started doing it at the start of the year. Before then the previous battery lasted over 2 years....