Sign in to follow this  
darrensphatvr6

Polished Merc wheels on a C?

Hi all :wink:, anybody got any pictures of these rims on a Corrado?

Or could somebody please use photoshop to see how they would look?

Cheers, Darren :thumbleft:

They do look good but are not unlike the BBS RW11 rims in the for sale section now only £450 with tyres and no need for adaptors 8)

They do look good but are not unlike the BBS RW11 rims in the for sale section now only £450 with tyres and no need for adaptors 8)

:lol: What about these on a C? Please could someone chop them?

i think they would look alright ,just need adapters for them

i think they would look alright ,just need adapters for them

I've got the adapters still from when I had the oz's on. Just need a chop to see how it would look :D

:wink:

Hello, I copied your post to another forum and got it done for you, hope its ok, think they look ok

VW_Corrado_alloys-1.jpg

Thanks mate :clap:

look at that someone sorted it you had me wondering what they would look like , looks good

Good work but they look like c class wheels polished up and if so they have BIG balloon tires on smaller diameter rims. Still look good dont get me wrong.

8) Yeah they would look pretty good. Speaking of Merc wheels these babys caught my eye the other day.

mercedes_turbine1[1].jpg[/attachment:3k7e3s7t]

Sorry I dont mean to hijack your thread :) but can some one also photo shop these on to a corrado?.....

Could look amazing or :pukeright: Can not quite make up my mind. Found a web site selling replica's for a good price.

8) Yeah they would look pretty good. Speaking of Merc wheels these babys caught my eye the other day.

mercedes_turbine1[1].jpg[/attachment:18usl2e5]

Sorry I dont mean to hijack your thread :) but can some one also photo shop these on to a corrado?.....

Could look amazing or :pukeright: Can not quite make up my mind. Found a web site selling replica's for a good price.

you know the only problem with wheels like these , there not left and right handed ,well most are not any way

so they always look good on one side but not the other just my 2p worth

mercedes_turbine1[1].jpg[/attachment:27tgutmh]

you know the only problem with wheels like these , there not left and right handed ,well most are not any way

so they always look good on one side but not the other just my 2p worth

Hmm.. Didn't think of that. yeah, those wheels on passengers side would look wrong. :salute:

Thank god for this forum, may well of already brought these and been disapointed, will send an e-mail now to see

mercedes_turbine1[1].jpg[/attachment:2dewseqh]

Can I ask what website you looked for those mate?

Cheers ;)

:lol: What about these on a C? Please could someone chop them?

Here you go,not sure what size these are,i'm assuming 16" but the scale in the picture is closer to 17" - bit of a quick effort but hey :D

Look a f**k of a of better than those abortions on page 1 - in reality i think they would look more like 928 rims as in pretty phat.

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfmercedes_turbine1[1].jpg[/attachment:2e9owo1s]

Can I ask what website you looked for those mate?

Cheers ;)

The website is unrealwheels.com, just noticed they only come in 18" which is a shame.

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfMk5 turbines (5).jpg[/attachment:2e9owo1s]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfMk5 turbines (4).jpg[/attachment:2e9owo1s]

Mk5 turbines (3).jpg[/attachment:2e9owo1s]

They dont look to shabby on a Mk5 8)