Sign in to follow this  
dublife

anyone managed to get rover coupe seats in?

ive got a set of rover coupe half leather seats and i know the fronts will go in by swapping the subframes but does anyone know if the backs can be adapted to fit? any help would be appreciated..

hi

when you put the fronts in can you post a pic up have thought of rover half leather ones but never seen them in

cheers paul

:)

hi

when you put the fronts in can you post a pic up have thought of rover half leather ones but never seen them in

cheers paul

look up kadvr6's car, he dyed them red but they are rover recaro's so they fit and look rather swish :-)

hi

cheers paul

look up kadvr6's car, he dyed them red but they are rover recaro's so they fit and look rather swish :-)

cheers i will :)

hi

cheers paul

i thought my ears were burning :lol: heres an old pics to show you how they fit compared to the standard seats. they are comfy seats but not as comfy as ford recaros.

karl

hi

cheers paul

i thought my ears were burning :lol: heres an old pics to show you how they fit compared to the standard seats. they are comfy seats but not as comfy as ford recaros.

karl

hi there spot on fit they sit as good as the originals

top job mate

and apologies to dublife for the hyjack :)

forgive me for sounding crass, but Rover seats? best place for anything off a rover is the bin surely :norty: I just couldnt live with the shame :nuts:

As i have Corrado Recaros in mine, if i wanted to fit some other Recaro seat in is it a case of unbolting the seat from the subframe and bolt the new 1 on, basically do all recaros have the same bolt spacing from seat to subframe.

Ditto, couldn't imagine anyone asking what seats are they and you having to explain they came from a rover :eek:

Ditto, couldn't imagine anyone asking what seats are they and you having to explain they came from a rover :eek:

true in normal day to day questions i have had about them, but you go to a vw show, and theres always some anal geek who comes out with the "there not vw recaros" remark.

karl