Sign in to follow this  
BurntOut

Still Having Problems

I know i have been on about this before but as some new info has came to light i thought a should go over it again, and as i am gonna try to narrow the problem down myself as no-one seems to want to work on the car here in N Ireland here goes.

Ok engine rebuilt though during this the clifford alarm went off and rather than use the keyfob to turn it off the bloke just pulled off the battery terminals, now since the rebuild i have no fuel goin to the engine (the pump clicks as normal when ignition turned on) and no spark either, all lights etc work ok and car turns over but just wont start at all.

I since have managed to get the car onto VAG.com which brought up my abs faults i knew about, but when we tried to get into the Engine Managment System Vag.com came back with cannot find Engine Management System.

Now having read different bits on the forum am i right in saying it could be my ECU Relay (fuse) ??? How does this affect me if its the immobilser, cause I would assume that the alarm has done its bit thinkin someone was stealing the car and prob immobilsed it, though since the rebuild i got the alarm disconnected.

Any thoughts folks??

Thanks for your replies would love to get it on the road again, been offoad for a year now :(